Transparency and Integrity
- All donations will be disclosed publicly on the campaign website throughout the entire campaign, so voters are aware of the supporters of the campaign.
- I will be running as an independent candidate, with no partnerships with PACs, third party advertisers, or slates, either official or unofficial.
- I will be visible and easily accessible to constituents by doing the following:
- Publish regular e-newsletters and social media posts on various city matters and updates relevant to constituents.
- Will respond to messages promptly and be accessible online or offline.
- Attend community meetings, annual general meetings and events.
- Host in-person town halls and online engagement sessions on a regular basis and in a variety of formats to ensure accessibility and inclusion.
Commitments to Ward Sipiwiyniwak
Support Local, Support Neighbourhoods
Note: This section will be filled in more detail as canvassing and research is conducted during the campaign launch. The ward is quite diverse, from mature neighbourhoods to areas under development with hardly any housing. Future engagement will help craft a platform that is by the people, for the people.
Fiscal Management and Economic Recovery
Transportation infrastructure and Public Transit
As someone who cannot drive, who take transit and walk to navigate the city, I will advocate for reliable and ongoing expansion of our transit routes, the west LRT, and ensuring all sidewalks, roads and structures work for everyone who walk, bike, drive and roll to get around.
Inclusive and Accessible City
I will fight for the protection of the River Valley natural system. I will also support initiatives to help address issues on waste management to reduce our environmental impact.